Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

View Poll Results: What price would you put for a book purchased with loyalty points?
0.00 6 60.00%
The retail cost of the book 4 40.00%
Other (describe) 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2023, 09:49 PM   #1
ownedbycats
Grand Sorcerer
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Price column & loyalty points

For a few reasons (and wanting to see how much money I've wasted spent), I created a price column for my Calibre library.

Currently filling it out and noticed that Kobo lists the books 'purchased' with Kobo Super Points as 0.00 in the purchase history. Which makes sense but now I'm wondering how to handle those books.

Would it make sense to put 0.00, or the cost I would have paid?

Poll coming!

Last edited by ownedbycats; 01-06-2023 at 09:54 PM.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 09:57 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
You said SPENT, not valued at, so waste away on all those 0.00 books
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2023, 10:03 PM   #3
ownedbycats
Grand Sorcerer
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
You said SPENT, not valued at, so waste away on all those 0.00 books
The last 'loyalty' purchase I'd actually gone to the page intending to buy it with actual money... then noticed my points covered the cost of it.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 10:37 PM   #4
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
No loyalty program for ebooks is available in my country, but if it was, and I got a book for points, I'd put the price at 0.00
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 02:54 PM   #5
Smitmiller
Smitmiller began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
I have a price column too, and if I don't have to shell out money for a book because of credits and loyalty points, that book's price is $0.00. Hello, fellow detail oriented person!
Smitmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert