Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 09-06-2023, 02:35 PM   #16
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
@marbed,

Okay, I now have a new Sigil testbuild for arm64 Mac that includes what I hope will fix Qt's bug with QFontCombo boxes.

Download and unpack:

Sigil.app-testbuild2-Mac-arm64.tar.xz

https://github.com/kevinhendricks/Bu...OnMac/releases

Please let me know if that fixes your crash or not.

I have my fingers crossed on this one. It pases my VoiceOver tests when setting CodeView fonts just fine.

Thanks,

KevinH
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 08:16 AM   #17
marbed
marbed began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Hi Kevin,

Sorry for my late response!
Just to report back on your previous questions:

- Sigil build was the right one
Version: 2.0.1
Loaded Qt: 6.5.2
Build time: 2023.08.22 15:50:02 UTC

- Sigil 1.9.30 never crashed
- No voice-over. Only accessibility option activated was the pointer (now deactivated)
- Can’t think of any accessibility program that could interfere

Friday, Sep. 8, 8:15 AM:

Completely uninstalled both Sigil 1.9.30 and 2.0.1 (prefs and app support files) and reinstalled your new build just now (2023.09.06 18:19:34 UTC) and everything works. Also no problem when Voice Over is activated!

Thank you so much for your help!
Maryse
marbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 09:34 AM   #18
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Great! Glad to hear it worked. Thank you for your bug report!
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote