Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-25-2013, 04:46 PM   #1
Aeris
Developer's Corner Mascot
Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5.3.4, Kindle Keyboard 3.4
[Dev] Comprehensive list of system events

I'm trying to make a comprehensive list of all the system events that can be listened from lipc-wait-event. If anybody wants to help... this is what I've found so far:

Code:
EVENT PUBLISHER		EVENT NAMES

com.lab126.powerd	battLevelChanged,charging,notCharging,outOfScreenSaver,t1TimerReset
com.lab126.cmd		interfaceChange,wirelessEnableChanged,triggerTimeChange,connectionAvailable,connectionNotAvailable
com.lab126.wan		serviceStateChanged
com.lab126.wifid	signalStrength,profileUpdateFailed,profileUpdateOk,scanning,scanComplete,captivePortalDetected
com.lab126.dpmManager	parentalControlsStateChange,devicePolicyValueChanged
com.lab126.kaf		tzRequested
com.lab126.appmgrd	appStateChange,appFailedInGo,appActivating,appPaused,processExited
com.lab126.foobar	appStateChange,appFailedInGo
com.lab126.framework	tzRequested,settz (tz=time zone),FrameworkStarted
com.lab126.hal		usbConfigured, usbUnconfigured
com.lab126.winmgr	orientationChange
com.lab126.dynconfig	devicePolicyValueChanged

Last edited by Aeris; 11-25-2013 at 04:49 PM.
Aeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 01:11 AM   #2
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
"lipc-probe -a -v" works on a touch?
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2013, 07:12 AM   #3
Aeris
Developer's Corner Mascot
Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5.3.4, Kindle Keyboard 3.4
That command gave me only few events... In fact, if you search in that list the ones I've posted above, most of them aren't there!
Aeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 01:53 PM   #4
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Yeah, prop(ertie)s != events .

That said, there *might* be an equivalent listing the events somewhere...
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:22 AM   #5
peterhey
peterhey can grip it by the huskpeterhey can grip it by the huskpeterhey can grip it by the huskpeterhey can grip it by the huskpeterhey can grip it by the huskpeterhey can grip it by the huskpeterhey can grip it by the huskpeterhey can grip it by the huskpeterhey can grip it by the huskpeterhey can grip it by the huskpeterhey can grip it by the husk

Device: touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
I'm trying to make a comprehensive list of all the system events that can be listened from lipc-wait-event. If anybody wants to help...
I tried this:
Code:
find / -name "*" -type f ! -path "/mnt/*" -exec grep -H "lipc-send-event" {} \;
and gets:
Code:
/usr/sbin/otaup:            lipc-send-event $OTAMODULE otaSplashInit
/usr/sbin/otaup:            lipc-send-event $OTAMODULE otaSplashProgress -i ${3}
/usr/sbin/otaup:            lipc-send-event $OTAMODULE otaSplashSuccess
/usr/sbin/otaup:            lipc-send-event $OTAMODULE otaSplashError -s "${3}"
/usr/sbin/otaup:            lipc-send-event $OTAMODULE otaSplashCleanup
/usr/sbin/updatetime:NTP_TIME_SET_NOTIFICATION="lipc-send-event -r 30 com.lab126.time timeChanged"
/usr/sbin/loginfo:	lipc-send-event com.lab126.hal processTooLarge -s $1
/usr/sbin/setdate:	lipc-send-event -r 30 com.lab126.time timeChanged -i $delta
/usr/sbin/screenshot:lipc-send-event com.lab126.hal screenShotTaken -s "/mnt/us/${_filename}\.gif"
/usr/lib/liblab126utils.so:if (passwdlg --display=:0.0 %d); then lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal passwordIsValid;else lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal passwordIsInvalid;fi&
/usr/bin/lipc-send-event:lipc-send-event [-r <retry_count> -d <retry_delay>] <source> <event-name> [-is <value> ...]
/usr/bin/lipc-send-event:lipc-send-event
/usr/bin/notifytph:/usr/bin/lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal wanRing -i $1
/usr/bin/powerd_test:lipc-send-event com.lab126.powerd.debug dbg_input_event
/usr/bin/powerd_test:lipc-send-event com.lab126.powerd.debug dbg_power_button_pressed
/usr/bin/powerd_test:lipc-send-event com.lab126.powerd.debug dbg_low_batt_low
/usr/bin/powerd_test:lipc-send-event com.lab126.powerd.debug dbg_power_button_held
/etc/lipc-daemon-props.conf:sendEvent w lipc-send-event com.lab126.system.event
/etc/upstart/langpicker.conf:        lipc-send-event com.lab126.blanket.langpicker pickLocale
/etc/upstart/userstore:	lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal usbUnconfigured
/etc/upstart/framework_setup.conf:        lipc-send-event -r 5 $SCREENSAVER_SOURCE $SCREENSAVER_EVENT -i $SCREENSAVER_EVENT_VAL
/etc/upstart/framework_setup.conf:            lipc-send-event -r 5 $SCREENSAVER_SOURCE $SCREENSAVER_EVENT -i $SCREENSAVER_EVENT_VAL
/etc/upstart/framework_setup.conf:    lipc-send-event -r 5 com.lab126.hal bootSplashCleanup
/etc/upstart/splash:    lipc-send-event -r $SPLASH_EVENT_RETRY_COUNT $SPLASH_SOURCE $SPLASH_EVENT_INIT
/etc/upstart/splash:    lipc-send-event -r $SPLASH_EVENT_RETRY_COUNT $SPLASH_SOURCE $SPLASH_EVENT_PROG -i $1
/etc/upstart/splash:    lipc-send-event -r $SPLASH_EVENT_RETRY_COUNT $SPLASH_SOURCE $SPLASH_EVENT_CLEAN
/etc/upstart/shutdown_showimage:# for lipc-send-event
/etc/upstart/shutdown_showimage:lipc-send-event com.lab126.hal.shutdown showScreen -s "$BLANKET_SHUTDOWN_PARAM"
/etc/upstart/ttsd.conf:        lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.tts upstartTtsdExit
/etc/ppp/ip-down:/usr/bin/lipc-send-event com.lab126.hal wanPPPDown
/etc/ppp/ip-up:# /usr/bin/lipc-send-event com.lab126.hal wanPPPUp
/etc/kdb.src/yoshi/system/daemon/usbnetd/usbPlugout:lipc-send-event -r 3 -d 2 com.lab126.hal usbPlugOut
/etc/kdb.src/yoshi/system/daemon/usbnetd/usbUnconfigured:lipc-send-event -r 3 -d 2 com.lab126.hal usbUnconfigured
/lib/udev/bin/mountmmc:	/usr/bin/lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal mmcIn
/lib/udev/bin/mountmmc:	/usr/bin/lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal mmcOut
/lib/udev/bin/notifyusb:	/usr/bin/lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal usbPlugIn
/lib/udev/bin/notifyusb:		/usr/bin/lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal usbPlugOut
/lib/udev/bin/notifyusb:				/usr/bin/lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal usbConfigured
/lib/udev/bin/notifyusb:				/usr/bin/lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal usbUnconfigured
/lib/udev/bin/notifyorientation:        /usr/bin/lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal orientationUp
/lib/udev/bin/notifyorientation:        /usr/bin/lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal orientationDown
/lib/udev/bin/notifyorientation:        /usr/bin/lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal orientationLeft
/lib/udev/bin/notifyorientation:        /usr/bin/lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal orientationRight
/lib/udev/bin/notifyorientation:        /usr/bin/lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal orientationFaceDown
/lib/udev/bin/notifyorientation:        /usr/bin/lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal orientationFaceUp
/lib/udev/bin/notifyorientation:        /usr/bin/lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal orientationFreeFall
/lib/udev/bin/notifyorientation:        /usr/bin/lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal orientationTap
/lib/udev/bin/notifyorientation:        /usr/bin/lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal orientationShake
/lib/udev/bin/notifyorientation:        /usr/bin/lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal orientationDoubleWave
/lib/udev/bin/notifyheadset:	/usr/bin/lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal audioHS -i 1
/lib/udev/bin/notifyheadset:	/usr/bin/lipc-send-event -r 3 com.lab126.hal audioHS -i 0

Last edited by peterhey; 01-17-2014 at 06:40 AM.
peterhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert