Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-07-2009, 03:25 PM   #76
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
You know, you can actually post in threads other than this one, msvisconte...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:41 PM   #77
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvisconte View Post
It IS awkward. The next morning, I couldn't remember her name.

"Help yourself to some fish -uh... honey. Listen, I've got to go to work, just let yourself out. Uh, could you just leave me your number and, uh... spell your name. BYE!"
seriously! this one kept swimming me away from the rest of the people I was snorkeling with, and it would put its beak (? is that the correct term?) in my cleavage. I wasn't sure if my top was going to survive the encounter. there were also obviously other things on its mind. it was really weird and a little scary

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
A moose once bit my sister...
a rattlesnake bit me on the ass. no joke

Quote:
given his navigation skills thus far, that may be a bit hazardous
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:45 PM   #78
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I had to deal with an amorous dolphin once. it was awkward.
Male or female?

Quote:
A moose once bit my sister...

Quote:

and who sucked the poison out of THAT?

Seriously.........you guys.......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:49 PM   #79
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
I had to deal with an amorous dolphin once.
Quote:
Sounds like a serious case of animal magnetism to me
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:54 PM   #80
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Male or female?

and who sucked the poison out of THAT?

Seriously.........you guys.......
according to our guide it was a male. and my Dad took care of the snake bite until we got to the hospital. I was only 5, but I have some pretty vivid memories. it was outside of Yuma in fact!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
Sounds like a serious case of animal magnetism to me
actually I do have a rather interesting affect on many animals
Old 12-07-2009, 05:35 PM   #81
mvisconte
pHilosopher kIng
mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Laptop, laptop, desktop, phone (HTC, HTC, Asus, Asus, LG rah!)
Kicked out of my own thread?

Quote:
There are threads outside of this one?

I'm MUCH to shy to post outside, you know? I have... what's it they call it? Shy bladder? No, no... that's not it.

If I post outside, how will I find it? Myself, I mean? Won't I be lost? What will I talk about? What if I throw a new thread and nobody comes!?

Besides, we didn't get the post count up to eleventy-billions. And I think that there's a whole SLEW of letters I haven't used yet. "Z" for instance. I can't move to a new post until I've used up all the letters! I haven't even TOUCHED UTF-8 yet.

You know, it's hard to perform with all this pressure! And I tried it once, and it wasn't what I expected. It was so .. cold... and clinical. No love whatsoever. It might be a Brave New World out there, but I'm just as happy here by the fire.

All right, all right! I'll go.

Who lit that fire? Somebody pull the alarm, and I'll see you outside.
mvisconte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:54 PM   #82
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
That's okay, we'll watch ou for you. Just ask Marc how we do that...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:46 PM   #83
mvisconte
pHilosopher kIng
mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mvisconte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Laptop, laptop, desktop, phone (HTC, HTC, Asus, Asus, LG rah!)
I've gotten lonely for my old, first post. I am sad now.
mvisconte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:56 PM   #84
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Oh, well, you certainly ARE allowed to come home again! We'll talk to you here, as well as out in the rest of the cold cruel world.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:57 PM   #85
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

occasionally