Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 05-15-2008, 04:36 PM   #1
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
May NAEB order - last call.

We're finalizing our order from Bookeen for the NAEB edition Cybooks. Yes, those who order now will be getting the Version 1.1 with the 512MB memory. Order now, please!

http://store.naebllc.com/

Derek Benner
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 01:57 PM   #2
tzutolin
Connoisseur
tzutolin began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
We're finalizing our order from Bookeen for the NAEB edition Cybooks. Yes, those who order now will be getting the Version 1.1 with the 512MB memory. Order now, please!

http://store.naebllc.com/

Derek Benner
Thanks Derek. That sounds good to me since I have just ordered it yesterday.

By the way, I am a little bit confused about the order number, it is around 26x, does that mean that I need to wait till next couple of orders? I am afraid that the credit card will be refilled again after 30 days.

e.g. if there are 40 orders in the 3rd order, 3 + 26x/40 = 3 + 7.x = 10th order??

Thanks & Regards,
David

Last edited by tzutolin; 05-16-2008 at 02:03 PM.
tzutolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-16-2008, 03:25 PM   #3
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzutolin View Post
Thanks Derek. That sounds good to me since I have just ordered it yesterday.

By the way, I am a little bit confused about the order number, it is around 26x, does that mean that I need to wait till next couple of orders? I am afraid that the credit card will be refilled again after 30 days.

e.g. if there are 40 orders in the 3rd order, 3 + 26x/40 = 3 + 7.x = 10th order??

Thanks & Regards,
David
We're actually at either 37 or 38 units ordered. Close enough for us to *place* an order with Bookeen and reasonably expect to get the remaining few by the time our order arrives.

Derek
Old 05-16-2008, 04:15 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
We're actually at either 37 or 38 units ordered. Close enough for us to *place* an order with Bookeen and reasonably expect to get the remaining few by the time our order arrives.
I thought you guys were needing to order 100 at a time to get the price break?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 04:41 PM   #5
delphidb96
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I thought you guys were needing to order 100 at a time to get the price break?

BOb
Nope. We renegotiated.

But if you want to order another and help push this order to 60, we'd be happy to help!

Derek
Advert
Old 05-16-2008, 05:05 PM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
But if you want to order another and help push this order to 60, we'd be happy to help!
I sooo want to... but I've just been hearing about too many problems. Also with the iminent Astak release... I am holding of for a few months.

BOb
Old 05-16-2008, 05:16 PM   #7
delphidb96
Wizard

Quote:
I sooo want to... but I've just been hearing about too many problems. Also with the iminent Astak release... I am holding of for a few months.

BOb
Which is your right. Have fun with your current platform while waiting. I know I will.

Derek (Still salivating over the 9.7".)
Old 05-16-2008, 07:21 PM   #8
tzutolin
Connoisseur

Smile

Quote:

Derek
That's OK, Derek. I am happy to hear that you guys are reaching that number, too.

I am wondering if there are 37 or 38 units actually ordered, why my order number is around 26x. Just a little bit confused about the machanism that NAEB does. (Or to be precise: the difference between the actual order count & the order number)

Could you or anyone please explain that?

Thanks & Regards,
David
Old 05-16-2008, 07:55 PM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I am wondering if there are 37 or 38 units actually ordered, why my order number is around 26x. Just a little bit confused about the machanism that NAEB does. (Or to be precise: the difference between the actual order count & the order number)

Could you or anyone please explain that?
Total guess here.

1. The first order number was 100 or 101.

2. The first batch was 100 units. Orders #100 - #200

3. The second batch was 40 units. Orders #201 - #240

4. The third batch is 40 units. Orders #241 - #280

So, considering they are on the third batch or orders. And you are number 26x, then your order number would fit right in.

BOb
Old 05-16-2008, 08:23 PM   #10
tzutolin
Connoisseur

Smile

Quote:
Total guess here.

So, considering they are on the third batch or orders. And you are number 26x, then your order number would fit right in.

BOb
Hi Bob, thanks for make the clarification. If this is true then it is really exciting.

Can Derek pls confirm that as well?

Thanks & Regards,
David
Old 05-16-2008, 10:02 PM   #11
delphidb96
Wizard

Quote:
Hi Bob, thanks for make the clarification. If this is true then it is really exciting.

Can Derek pls confirm that as well?

Thanks & Regards,
David
I can't confirm it because I've not spent the time seeing how the counter works. That would be Jim/Penty who knows the ins and outs. But it sounds close to me.

Derek
Old 05-16-2008, 10:31 PM   #12
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Total guess here.

BOb

Hmm, Doesn't seem to match exactly as my order in the third batch in 21x, and I ordered at the beginning of the batch.

may need to adjust the scale a little downwards
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 11:35 PM   #13
penty
Connoisseur
penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: CyBook Gen3
There are canceled orders, orders that the Credit Card Authorization expired, orders where I messed up and test orders. The order number is just an internal tracking device. It doesn't relate to complete orders.

Jim
penty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 11:36 PM   #14
tzutolin
Connoisseur

Quote:
I can't confirm it because I've not spent the time seeing how the counter works. That would be Jim/Penty who knows the ins and outs. But it sounds close to me.
Nevermind Derek! Thanks for your active response!

Edit Note: I will contact Jim/Penty directly later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
Hmm, Doesn't seem to match exactly as my order in the third batch in 21x, and I ordered at the beginning of the batch.

may need to adjust the scale a little downwards
Hi bbusybookworm,

Hmm, it is weird. Since yours is in 21x, the thrid batch should have been fullfilled (21x + 40 = 25x) and committed. Isn't it?

Thanks & Regards,
David

Last edited by tzutolin; 05-17-2008 at 02:30 AM.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:14 AM   #15
tzutolin
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by penty View Post
There are canceled orders, orders that the Credit Card Authorization expired, orders where I messed up and test orders. The order number is just an internal tracking device. It doesn't relate to complete orders.

Jim
Thanks for explaination, Jim.

I believe there're other people who like me are also waiting for the finalization of the upcoming batch.

Now I can put more hopes on the order to be commited soon.

Thanks & Regards,
David