Device: DavidAcisAAJ
You just made my day, Kovid.

Keep up the great work.
Old 10-21-2019, 03:49 AM   #32
nkormanik
Connoisseur
nkormanik began at the beginning.

Device: DavidAcisAAJ
4.2, with the smaller triangles looks much better. Thank you!

Have to say again, though, the triangles are super NOT needed. By anyone.

Give user the option to NOT show them at all.
Advert
Old 01-16-2020, 09:25 AM   #33
sup3rst4r
sup3rst4r began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Calibre 4 Ebook Reader --How to disable "Next ,Previous" Triangle ?

As the title, I see the triangles bothered a lot, so how do I delete it?
Thanks
Old 01-16-2020, 10:55 AM   #34
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by sup3rst4r View Post
As the title, I see the triangles bothered a lot, so how do I delete it?
Thanks
Check this thread: Calibre 4 Ebook Reader -- Don't Show "Next," "Previous" Triangles. That horse has already been beaten to death.

AFAIR, the only time the triangles are visible is if you hover in the margin so stop hovering in the margin and you won't see the triangles.

Edit: Searching before posting is a good idea.

Last edited by DNSB; 01-16-2020 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Search first, then post
Old 01-16-2020, 11:46 AM   #35
sup3rst4r

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Check this thread: Calibre 4 Ebook Reader -- Don't Show "Next," "Previous" Triangles. That horse has already been beaten to death.

AFAIR, the only time the triangles are visible is if you hover in the margin so stop hovering in the margin and you won't see the triangles.

Edit: Searching before posting is a good idea.
Why doesn't it have toggle mode?
Advert
Old 01-16-2020, 11:56 AM   #36
sup3rst4r

when I was in the translation window, I wanted to turn that window off, I had to click out of the screen and press the toggle button, sometimes I mistakenly pressed the left and right buttons, which annoyed me, WHY a good program but made a preliminary error about UI ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 11.55.47 PM.png
Views:	130
Size:	570.4 KB
ID:	176464  
Old 01-16-2020, 01:23 PM   #37
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
@sup3rst4r: Stop double posting. It will not get you any more information and it is annoying.
Old 01-16-2020, 02:04 PM   #38
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
@sup3rst4r: Stop double posting. It will not get you any more information and it is annoying.
↑ ↑ ↑ ✔

Moderator Notice
@sup3rst4r - and if you persist, it could get you suspended/banned.

Read the Guidelines to which you agreed to respect when you created your account.

BR
Old 01-17-2020, 06:01 AM   #39
sup3rst4r

focus on solving the problem, don't make a crap
Old 01-17-2020, 06:16 AM   #40
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Am I the only person who finds the sudden creation of a new account whose sole aim seems to be resurrecting a bizarre old grievance an unlikely coincidence?
Old 01-17-2020, 08:00 AM   #41
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
Am I the only person who finds the sudden creation of a new account whose sole aim seems to be resurrecting a bizarre old grievance an unlikely coincidence?
Nope.
Old 01-17-2020, 10:05 AM   #42
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
Nope.
Please don't comment in the open forum on other member's perceived violations of the Guidelines. It's a violation in itself. Contact a mod or use the report button.
Old 01-18-2020, 12:04 AM   #43
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sup3rst4r View Post
when I was in the translation window, I wanted to turn that window off, I had to click out of the screen and press the toggle button, sometimes I mistakenly pressed the left and right buttons, which annoyed me, WHY a good program but made a preliminary error about UI ?
Your issue will be the same whether you see the triangles or don't see them. Clicking in the right or left margin will turn the page.
Old 01-18-2020, 12:56 AM   #44
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Moderator Notice

I merged the other similarly named thread into this one.

I might start a poll seeking opinions as to whether this thread should be closed

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 01-18-2020 at 01:01 AM.
Old 01-18-2020, 05:32 AM   #45
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Put a stake in it.
Works for almost anything if you hit a vital spot.
Closed Thread