|
|
#17776 | |
|
Wizard
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 2,299
Karma: 8891824
Join Date: Jun 2010
Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
|
At my present rate of purchase I will break even on VIP between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
I renewed at $20 with taxes it was $21.80. bernie Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17777 |
|
o saeclum infacetum
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 22,213
Karma: 241025665
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New England
Device: Mini, H2O, Glo HD, Aura One, PW4, PW5
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17778 | |
|
Guru
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 640
Karma: 891247
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Device: Sony T2 T3, Kobo Glo H2O GloHD Clara Libra2, Kindle NT PW4, PB Verse
|
Quote:
all accumulated Kobo Super Points will expire twelve (12) months after the cancellation date, and Kobo Super Points balance will be reduced to zero. https://help.kobo.com/hc/en-us/artic...VIP-membership |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17779 |
|
Still reading
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 15,689
Karma: 114630515
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Ireland
Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper
|
Thanks all.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17780 |
|
Member
![]() Posts: 15
Karma: 10
Join Date: Jan 2022
Device: none
|
Hi all,
I received a 20% "Kobo anniversary" discount that I'm not going to use. It says that there are 2734741 titles from which to choose to use this discount, but none of the books I want are ever in their list. ![]() So, here's the code, for whomever might like to use it: D4UXRR I don't know how to include a link to the list of books available, sorry. But I just try the promo code in my cart to see whether it will work. |
|
|
|
|
|
#17781 | |
|
Grand Sorcerer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 46,303
Karma: 61420445
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Peru
Device: KINDLE: Oasis 3, Scribe (1st), Matcha; KOBO: Libra 2, Libra Colour
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17782 |
|
Hyperreader
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 137
Karma: 28678
Join Date: Feb 2009
Device: Current: Boox Leaf2 (broken) Past: H2O, Kindle PW1, DXG;Pocketbook 360
|
About super point, I can't use them if I don't have an active subscription, even if the points are not yet expired?
Edit: I have about ~$7 worth of points leftover than will expire on Oct 9. This may change the math about should I get VIP for another year. I'll be very annoyed when a few days later we get a code for 50% off VIP sub or some such though... Last edited by Hypernova; Yesterday at 02:58 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#17783 | |
|
Groupie
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 171
Karma: 190082
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: BC, Canada
Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
|
Quote:
Should any Member cancel their Kobo VIP Membership, all accumulated Kobo Super Points will expire twelve (12) months after the cancellation date, and their Kobo Super Points balance will be reduced to zero. EDIT: I have recently let my subscription expire. I have about 5,000 points remaining. Last edited by winsomnia; Yesterday at 08:24 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17784 | |
|
Hyperreader
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 137
Karma: 28678
Join Date: Feb 2009
Device: Current: Boox Leaf2 (broken) Past: H2O, Kindle PW1, DXG;Pocketbook 360
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17785 |
|
Custom User Title
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 11,861
Karma: 83109175
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Canada
Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
|
Nope.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17786 |
|
Hyperreader
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 137
Karma: 28678
Join Date: Feb 2009
Device: Current: Boox Leaf2 (broken) Past: H2O, Kindle PW1, DXG;Pocketbook 360
|
Thanks for the answer though.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| coupon, discount, ridiculous deals |
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| New Coupon Codes for Trisha A. Lindsey | TrishaALindsey | Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers | 0 | 11-10-2013 10:19 AM |
| BooksOnBoard coupon codes? | Chapter One | Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links) | 1 | 05-14-2012 04:50 AM |
| Coupon codes for Kindle? | Chapter One | Amazon Kindle | 6 | 04-27-2012 08:45 PM |
| 15% off selected book titles at Kobo with coupon codes | Croptop | Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links) | 0 | 01-13-2011 08:26 AM |
| Coupon Codes for Kobo: $1.50 Off Some Top Titles | The-eBook-Reader | Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links) | 0 | 06-17-2010 11:13 PM |