Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 01-01-2015, 08:05 PM   #16
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlinMama View Post
Thanks. I only had about 6 lines to do, so once aware of the problem it was fine. My regex is very similar, once I mark the section of text for it to apply to

Search: </p>\n([a-zA-Z])
Replace: </p>\n<p>\1

Might I ask why you had \s+ in yours? Whenever I try to use it, it never seems to work as I intended...I'm probably misunderstanding what it's for.
\s+ will match any of the: space, tab, newline
Sometimes I start the search with (?s) : treat as a single line

I don't worry about inserting a \n as I let 'Pretty' do that neat-it-up at the end
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 09:06 PM   #17
MerlinMama
Evangelist
MerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
Thanks. I insert the \n, more from "I took it out I'll put it back" than anything else...also, used to Word and there you have to. Well, it's not \n, but same principle.
MerlinMama is offline   Reply With Quote