Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 04-02-2013, 08:31 PM   #1
Canezila
Canezila began at the beginning.

Device: Edge dual book black, Sony reader, Kindle DX, Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7"
How do I register the Adobe DRM again?

Hello everyone.

I am on Emerie and allmine 0.5. My eDGe is running great! But I would love to load my protected google bought books and it tries but then says I have to first register my adobe something././.. and I know that place is non-excsistant,. So am I out of luck? Or is there a way to tell it how to register?
Canezila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:05 AM   #2
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canezila View Post
Hello everyone.

I am on Emerie and allmine 0.5. My eDGe is running great! But I would love to load my protected google bought books and it tries but then says I have to first register my adobe something././.. and I know that place is non-excsistant,. So am I out of luck? Or is there a way to tell it how to register?
entourage website being nonexistent has nothing to do with registering your edge with adobe.

Search for "Books Digital Rights Management" in this very helpful thread;
Resources for New Edge and Pocket Edge Owners.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:31 PM   #3
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canezila View Post
Hello everyone.

Look at my Resource Sticky:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=132878

There is detailed information on how to enable Adobe DRM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote