Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-16-2013, 11:56 AM   #1
kevin67
kevin67 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Kindle Paperwhite SSH

Hello,

I grieve through Google Translation I am French and speak English.

I would like to know how to connect via SSH to the Kindle Paperwhite it? I looked at the Wiki ect my thing.

Thank you for your help.

Last edited by kevin67; 02-16-2013 at 01:02 PM.
kevin67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:49 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin67 View Post
Hello,

I grieve through Google Translation I am French and speak English.

I would like to know how to connect via SSH to the Kindle Paperwhite it? I looked at the Wiki ect my thing.

Thank you for your help.
Set the forum filter prefix filter to "HowTo" then display threads.

Or, just start from here:
And work forward or backward in the linked "HowTo" threads.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:01 PM   #3
kevin67

what? It does not help to use SSH? Knowing that I should Jailbreak
thank you

I can not change I will not create a new job yet?

Last edited by kevin67; 02-16-2013 at 01:04 PM.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:11 PM   #4
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
what? It does not help to use SSH? Knowing that I should Jailbreak
thank you

I can not change I will not create a new job yet?
Then start here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=192

**BEFORE** updating to firmware 5.3.3
If already at 5.3.3 - then down grade by installing the Amazon 5.3.1 firmware release.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:15 PM   #5
kevin67

That you have given me and the method of jailbreak? If so I'm already in 5.3.3 Jailbreak.

I was told to take USB network but which one? I do not for Paperwhite Kindle?

Thank you,

Last edited by kevin67; 02-16-2013 at 01:20 PM.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:32 PM   #6
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:
That you have given me and the method of jailbreak? If so I'm already in 5.3.3 Jailbreak.

I was told to take USB network but which one? I do not for Paperwhite Kindle?

Thank you,

None of the above.
Use: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=186645

As linked to in second paragraph of where I told you to start reading.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:44 PM   #7
kevin67

This is difficult because I do not know what you take me given a page that seems to be touch.

Should I jailbreak again with 5.3.1
kindle-jailbreak-1.7.N.zip?
Old 02-16-2013, 01:54 PM   #8
knc1
Going Viral

USE THIS USBnetwork package: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/att...0&d=1359474892
Old 02-16-2013, 02:00 PM   #9
kevin67

We thank you installing and booting, now what do I do?

Really thank you for your help this is a little complicated when you do not really speak English.

Otherwise there is no more simple? VNC FTP style program?

Last edited by kevin67; 02-16-2013 at 02:19 PM.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:58 PM   #10
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Read the README

And the Author of that USBNETWORKING package "Niluje" Speaks French.

Possibly give him a nudge too?
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:10 PM   #11
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

bit.ly/kpwFR
Old 02-17-2013, 06:46 AM   #12
kevin67

Bonjour,

Si vous arriviez à contacter Niluje pour qu’il puise m’aider en Français cela serais cool.

Merci beaucoup
Old 02-17-2013, 07:29 AM   #13
twobob

Cliquez-moi.

là vous allez.

Il s'agit de son église.

Enjoy.
Old 03-15-2014, 10:13 PM   #14
YourFriendBen
YourFriendBen began at the beginning.

Device: Pw2
You guys are awesome
YourFriendBen is offline   Reply With Quote