View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 01:20 PM   #449
JimmyR
ɴₐɴ
JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV PW4 PW3 PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenH View Post
[I only have one hack installed- the screen-saver hack, so I have to go check on that also.]
With only the screensaver hack, it's not too bad:

Install each of the following one at a time:
From the first post of this thread:
Quote:
By default, the following "components" are installed:
  • The actual device jailbreak, i.e., the certificate which allows to install custom update packages.
  • The Jailbreak Bridge.
  • The Kindlet developer certificates. (standalone installer package here - re-installation required after firmware update!)
  • The Rescue Pack. (re-installation required after firmware update - INSTALL IT! One day, it might save your Kindle...).
JimmyR is offline   Reply With Quote