Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 12-07-2005, 04:45 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Treo 700w available on the greymarket?

Not sure if it's scam or real, but Tad sent me this link where some private individual claims to have the Verizon-branded Treo 700w in stock:

I HAVE VERIZON TREO 700w IN STOCK!! THESE PALM TREOS ARE BRAND NEW WITH MANUAL AND DATA CABLE. COMES IN A WHITE GENERIC BOX BECAUSE THEY HAVE YET TO CREATE A RETAIL BOX. PHONE IS BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED.

Considering that Verizon provided us with a sneak peak already, it cannot take much longer for the Treo 700w to become officially available; it's up to you whom you send your money!

UPDATE: Get notified by Verizon once the Treo hits their stores.