Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 12-23-2004, 04:05 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Pocket Informant 5 Review at PDA247

Neil Brown wrote an in-depth review of Pocket Informant 5, (in my opinion) the best PIM software for Pocket PC. His conclusion:

Quote:
As usual, I am not going to mince my words- download this application now. HP made an excellent decision by including this in the iPAQ 4700 ROM, and, if you place any reliance on the PocketOutlook tools, I am certain that you will obtain benefit from PocketInformant. The sheer number of options available is overwhelming, and many of these are incredibly useful- for me, the crunch test was whether I would become more organised through using this software, and, yes I did. I found the PocketOutlook method positively clunky after experiencing the interface of PI, and the ability to see appointment details in month view is invaluable. Overall, I am full of praise for this application- it does everything that it says it will, and more besides. I urge you to download the trial- but do be prepared to purchase the full version as a result. Highly recommended.