Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-22-2004, 07:01 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Tribute To James Grady Kendrick

I sadly take this opportunity to note the passing of James Grady Kendrick, father of James Kendrick our friend from the excellent jkontherun blog.

In his writing, (son) James has demonstrated a special talent for communicating his insights into both technology and life. Today he shares that talent with us in a tribute to his father's life and legacy at http://jkontherun.blogs.com/jkonther...e_to_a_gr.html

Please consider stopping by to visit this tribute, and to offer your condolences and prayers. I guarantee this glimpse at one man's life will touch you in a special way.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, son James. Thank you for sharing with us.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 07:14 PM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Please accept my condolences in this difficult time, James. He sounded like an amazing man.

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2004, 03:13 PM   #3
jkendrick
jkendrick is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony U-70 /Toshiba e805
Thank you so much for the thoughts and prayers from me and my family. It has been a source of comfort during this trying time. It is amazing to experience first hand the sense of community that exists and especially to know that my simple tribute has allowed those who didn't know my Dad to get a glimpse of the person he was and be touched by him in a small way. Thank you again.
jkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote