|09-21-2010, 08:09 AM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2010
device bricked even after trying everything from site please help
after trying to flash my device i got completely bricked . the device only shows "starting up" screen but thats it .
1. the device is charged by a normal wallplug.
2. when i reset the device the screen blanks a couple of times and then goes back to starting up(so the screen is fine).
3. after trying hard reset i only get the blue flash but the menu afterwards not.
4. device manager sees the device and the sound from usb is fine as well but nothing else sees the device like updater or connect reader.
5. got the oldest prs 500 firm. i could find 1.0.03.07170 but not the very first one because all links are dead already
so ina nutshell -never i get past starting up , i do 10x reset and nothing, hard reset makes nothing and most of all reader library doesnt see it nor the updater
if anyone colud be so nice and help!!!!!!
|09-21-2010, 08:26 AM||#2|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS-500, Reb1100(dead)
Now might be a good time to take sony up on its free epub update
|brick, hard reset, no connection, start up|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Kobo still bricked||MrBig||Kobo Reader||54||05-03-2012 02:29 PM|
|PRS-505 Bricked 505||myu106||Sony Reader||6||06-30-2010 04:22 PM|
|PRS-505 Bricked||duckbill||Sony Reader||5||05-06-2010 07:57 PM|
|Is my PP bricked?||rock||Astak EZReader||28||04-23-2010 09:01 PM|
|Bricked...||mrsonyreader||Sony Reader Dev Corner||8||08-21-2008 04:26 AM|