Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-31-2010, 12:21 AM   #1
lele
lele began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise 1150, itouch, PRS 600 & Kindle2
If you are a Facebook member follow link below for Free HUGlight

http://www.facebook.com/pages/HUGlig...t/138476803761
lele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 01:37 AM   #2
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Hmm, looks cool. I sent them an email; we'll see what happens.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-31-2010, 02:37 AM   #3
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Thanks!
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:51 AM   #4
Lyndl
Lyndl can extract oil from cheeseLyndl can extract oil from cheeseLyndl can extract oil from cheeseLyndl can extract oil from cheeseLyndl can extract oil from cheeseLyndl can extract oil from cheeseLyndl can extract oil from cheeseLyndl can extract oil from cheeseLyndl can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 2i, iPad, iPod Touch, Kindle Touch, Kindle Paperwhite
Thanks , it will be interesting to see if they will ship it to Australia!
Lyndl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:40 PM   #5
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Giveaway has ended.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-02-2010, 04:35 PM   #6
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
I went to their facebook page and then went to their website and clicked Contact Us. I then messaged them my facebook name. Never heard a response from them. I definitely did this while the promotion was still active.

Wonder if they will actually get in touch with me. Hmmm.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:43 PM   #7
GA Russell
Pre-season starts May 20
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
What's a huglight?
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:55 PM   #8
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
What's a huglight?
From the pictures on their page, it looks like a reading light that goes around one's neck.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:38 PM   #9
GA Russell
Pre-season starts May 20
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Thanks banjo!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:35 AM   #10
Lyndl
Lyndl can extract oil from cheeseLyndl can extract oil from cheeseLyndl can extract oil from cheeseLyndl can extract oil from cheeseLyndl can extract oil from cheeseLyndl can extract oil from cheeseLyndl can extract oil from cheeseLyndl can extract oil from cheeseLyndl can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 2i, iPad, iPod Touch, Kindle Touch, Kindle Paperwhite
My question answered

Dear Lyndl,

Thank you so much for your recent request to participate in our mini HUGlight giveaway through Facebook. Unfortunately we will not be able to extend our offer to Australia. We are so sad about this because we love our product and we know that you would too! The HUGlight is without a doubt the BEST hands-free book light and craft light around. Thank you for your participation and your interest – it is always appreciated.

Warm regards –
Lynda Helbach
Customer Service Director
MyLight

www.mylight.com

Lyndl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:41 AM   #11
banjobama
Busy Read'n

That's terrible! Seems like you all living down under always get hosed!
Old 08-05-2010, 04:30 PM   #12
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Thanks again lele. I just got an email from the company that they've sent my light!

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:09 PM   #13
banjobama
Busy Read'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
Thanks again lele. I just got an email from the company that they've sent my light!

-Marcy
I got the same one! Pretty cool.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:59 PM   #14
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
Mine has been sent as well. Pretty great!
mbelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:21 PM   #15
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
I also got an email that my light is shipping! Hope it works well, I need a book light!
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote