Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-28-2010, 07:17 AM   #1
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Zelda is.....LOST!!!

Sound the alarms! Everybody up! Zelda is LOST! She wuz last scene in a rather strangish novel with a stoned crab, I think. Wait, that was a few months back. Okay, she wuz last scene in a low-cut dress in the bar with a roasting chicken. No, wait. That was sum buddy else. Okay, I dunno when the hell she wuz last scene. But sum buddy gotsa goes and finds her! Hitch the wagons and send out the commandos!

vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:26 AM   #2
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
It's okay-- some kid in green with a sword is out looking for her.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1923420
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2010, 08:11 AM   #3
Druid_Elf
Zealot
Druid_Elf will become famous soon enoughDruid_Elf will become famous soon enoughDruid_Elf will become famous soon enoughDruid_Elf will become famous soon enoughDruid_Elf will become famous soon enoughDruid_Elf will become famous soon enough

Device: none

He's on the case
Druid_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 08:20 AM   #4
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Oops .... did I leave some characters in the Old West when High Noon ended?

Hmmm .... [carefully opening book cover and peeking inside .... "Helloooooo!" "Anybody still in here?" "Allooooo!"]

Nope - no sign of her in here!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 08:39 AM   #5
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
I think I heard mention something about her having a small aperitif with a man with an axe. I hope she survived ok.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2010, 09:14 AM   #6
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420

We are on the hunt
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:31 AM   #7
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Geoff is breeding toads, maybe she went there to kiss one on the nose. You know these magic princesses.

I would not mind being kissed on the nose by one of those. Zeldinha mea adorada mea tenerississima, besame!
(latin charm, sometimes it works). You try, you doggie, maybe you have a German shepherd streak.

Do we have a nice looking scandinavian? No, the hand in the duramater is quite out of the question.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:46 AM   #8
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
I think I heard mention something about her having a small aperitif with a man with an axe. I hope she survived ok.
Yvan? He is a very moral man, and he is abstemious, according to his wife, that believes everything he says, and she is right, from Crete.

by a small aperitif you mean aperitives. Although she might say, if questioned, a small aperitif a few times. And to save the poor flat feet of garçon out of natural gracious kindness, to tell him to bring them all at once.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:47 AM   #9
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
Geoff is breeding toads, maybe she went there to kiss one on the nose. You know these magic princesses.

I would not mind being kissed on the nose by one of those. Zeldinha mea adorada mea tenerississima, besame!
(latin charm, sometimes it works). You try, you doggie, maybe you have a German shepherd streak.

Do we have a nice looking scandinavian? No, the hand in the duramater is quite out of the question.
I did espy a lady by the pond, but as I approached she looked up, with a faint tear in one eye, a tremble on her lips, but with a twitch of her nose she disappeared .....
All the young toads looked at me in disgust....!
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:17 PM   #10
Gaurnim
Final Five n°42
Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
Yvan?
Nope, it was me.
Never mind the axe, I'm non-violent (or only very infrequently violent ) ! Anyway I would never harm the Queen that provides me with such wonderful jobs !
Last time I saw her, she was with NicolasR and leaving for the Metro.

Now that I think about it, the metro station was Bastille ... Maybe she got in trouble there, being a Queen !
But I suppose the good people of Paris would let it be known if they had captured a Queen. So I'm quite confident she is okay, as there has been no sign of revolutionary singing in the streets around here.
Gaurnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:54 PM   #11
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
I got this direct from Red...

Like me, she's working lots of long hours on a big project in her outside MR life. When it gets done, she'll be back...

(At least she promised me....)
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 04:06 PM   #12
alecE
Evangelist
alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs505, prs650, kobo Glo HD liseuses
The Queen is kissing amphibians? I shall hop to the front of the queue!!!!
alecE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 06:57 AM   #13
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
I got this direct from Red...

Like me, she's w***ing lots of long hours on a big project in her outside MR life. When it gets done, she'll be back...

(At least she promised me....)
FIE!!! And FOWL!!! How can life be so cruel?! And to our queen! I say we go find her and rescue her from this torture that you call w***! Just please don't say that again.

Send out the scouts! And the dogs! Oh, that would be me. Okay, I'll go and look for her. Did you say that the nasty w*** might be out there with her? Maybe I should just stay here and watch out the window and bark my fool head off if I see anything (like I usually do).
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:20 AM   #14
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Shall we trebuchet her a care package of donuts?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:21 AM   #15
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Shall we trebuchet her a care package of donuts?
With these fiends around? It will be down to one donut by the time it reaches the post office.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote