Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-18-2010, 06:34 AM   #1
mjhudston
All round good egg
mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple Ipad 3rd Generation
Smile the bachman books for Ibooks

I can't find the in the iBook store, I am desperate to get the original 4 Bachman books (rage, the long walk, roadwork and the running man) in a form I can read on the Ipad, either unprotected Epub, PDF or word.

Soma how I have two copies in paperback, but I would lie them so I can read when I'm out and about with my iPad / iPhone.

Can anyone help.
mjhudston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:32 AM   #2
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
Found The Running Man, and the Long Walk in PDF on the Torrent,... but cannot find the other two anywhere.....
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-18-2010, 02:31 PM   #3
ATimson
Evangelist
ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhudston View Post
I can't find the in the iBook store, I am desperate to get the original 4 Bachman books (rage, the long walk, roadwork and the running man) in a form I can read on the Ipad, either unprotected Epub, PDF or word.
Three of the four (The Long Walk, Roadwork, and The Running Man) are available in the US from iBooks, listed under Stephen King's name. If you can't purchase from the US iBooks store, they're also available from other vendors in formats that will work on your iPad (including Kindle, Kobo, and B&N except The Long Walk).

Rage is not available in an authorized electronic edition, and is also out-of-print, at Stephen King's request.
ATimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 03:06 PM   #4
mjhudston
All round good egg
mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple Ipad 3rd Generation
I will have another look on the iBook store, but could not see them. rage was my fave, so I am disappointed it's out of print, I may have to settle for the paper version I own
mjhudston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:54 AM   #5
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
Found Rage in PDF on torrents... PM me an email address and I will send if you want.....
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert