Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 07-16-2010, 12:55 PM   #1
amalfiman
amalfiman began at the beginning.

Device: none
Revolutionary writing

I just saw something on facebook about revolutionary items, books being 1 of them, Courvoisier www.facebook.com/courvoisieruk didn’t say which ones but it got me thinking, i reckon The Shining was the best and most revolutionary of our time. what would you say? I’m halfway through my novel now!
amalfiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 05:00 PM   #2
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
What would I say? I'd say you need to broaden your reading experience.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2010, 10:28 PM   #3
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
What would I say? I'd say you need to broaden your reading experience.
Precisely. How could one claim that The Shining is the best and most revolutionary book of our time when when It is staring you in the face? It changed the face of trans-dimensional extraterrestrial fear-eating spider-clown literature forever!
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote