Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-02-2010, 04:04 PM   #1
BamaGirl
BamaGirl began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-900
Network Error -441

I've been downloading books from the library since Feb. but starting yesterday I'm receiving the error message, Network error -441, when the Reader library opens. The library account online shows the book to be checked out but the download is not being opened in the Reader Library and it doesn't show up in the Reader Library. Anyone know what this error means and/or what I can do about it?
BamaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:47 PM   #2
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Network errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGirl View Post
Anyone know what this error means and/or what I can do about it?
That sounds like a Home Network error. Check your router.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert