Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-04-2010, 09:17 PM   #1
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
TRIMMING MY SHORT 'N CURLIES!!!!!

God, my nose hair is out of control! I look like I've got tarantulas living up my nose! When I sneeze, it looks like something out of H.P. Lovecraft! Tomorrow, I'm having it styled. A nice layered cut, I think. Not too much gel, though, it screws up my breathing. Will post before and after pictures in my album. Of course, my fellow MobileRead members can purchase them at a discount!
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:45 AM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
You could always try to sell them on the flea market.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-05-2010, 12:22 PM   #3
MJK2111
FUBAR!
MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 S
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
You could always try to sell them on the flea market.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124
Don't fleas have their own nose hair to worry about?
MJK2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:22 PM   #4
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I think it depends on the type of flea.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:48 PM   #5
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
What is it with you hairy beasts anyway? Tim's the same way. It's like his moustache starts halfway up his nostrils. And his sideburns must start in his ears. I'm sure a nice bikini wax in your orifices would do the trick. While you are at it, carve out a divider in the unibrow.

I run covert ops on Tim..... when he is sleeping, I'll sneak up with a strip of the wax cloth with wax on it, press it between his eyebrows, and rip it off. By the time he wakes up screaming, it's all over and he has two eyebrows again.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-05-2010, 01:56 PM   #6
happy_terd
Banned

DEAR GOD!!!

I am scared to ask how you react towards butt hair.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:03 PM   #7
msrie
msrie began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs505
nose hair is important and you should not trim it all, especially inside your nose.
msrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:49 PM   #8
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
What is it with you hairy beasts anyway? Tim's the same way. It's like his moustache starts halfway up his nostrils. And his sideburns must start in his ears. I'm sure a nice bikini wax in your orifices would do the trick. While you are at it, carve out a divider in the unibrow.

I run covert ops on Tim..... when he is sleeping, I'll sneak up with a strip of the wax cloth with wax on it, press it between his eyebrows, and rip it off. By the time he wakes up screaming, it's all over and he has two eyebrows again.
I don't have a unibrow, that's where my hairline starts. I do wax my palms, though.
I decided to handle my nose hair myself. I snorted a bottle of Draino. Worked like a charm. Found my car keys and missing cutlery.
I like the stealth waxing game. Very kinky. Does he get to return the favor?
Old 04-05-2010, 05:54 PM   #9
happy_terd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by msrie View Post
nose hair is important and you should not trim it all, especially inside your nose.
I understand what nose hair is for, but explain butt hair to me. What exactly is it trying to keep in or out???
Old 04-05-2010, 06:27 PM   #10
recluse
Banned

Butt hair keeps in body heat and should keep out unwanted visitors.
Y'know, "amateur proctologists"?
Old 04-05-2010, 07:00 PM   #11
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Oh. My. God. I go away for a while, think I've seen and read everything possible on this board, then this.

1st graders are starting to look normal...........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:14 PM   #12
happy_terd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Oh. My. God. I go away for a while, think I've seen and read everything possible on this board, then this.

1st graders are starting to look normal...........
They are just too young to grow butt hair yet is all.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:20 PM   #13
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Eyebrow hair is a God-send! After having gone mostly bald, and really disliking the look some fellows take, letting the seven hairs remaining on the side of the head grow long and combing them up and over the top, I've let my eyebrows grow long and sweep them up and back over my head, covering the bald spot. Much nicer looking than when coming from the side, and certainly more aerodynamic!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:17 PM   #14
happy_terd
Banned

Old 04-06-2010, 02:37 AM   #15
carlobee
Fanatic
carlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-books

Device: The new iPad
^^ oooooohhhh. hhahaha.
carlobee is offline   Reply With Quote