Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 02-18-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
kdf9511
Madman With A Box
kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Nook Glowlight, Nook Color, Kindle 4, Astak Pocket Pro
First issue with the Pocket Pro

Well this really isn't much of an issue more of a peve to me than anything.

The one that I ended up getting was the white PP just due to it being the only one offered on ebay at the time. I got a very good deal on it, much less than it's for sale elsewhere. I have had this unit now for 4 days and have read 4 good size books on it. The one very minor thing that bugs me is after a couple of days I have noticed some dirt/discoloration around the page turn buttons on the left, the 0 button and the scroll wheel. I tried cleaning this with a soft cloth with no effect and now there is a small spot near the page turn button where the rubbery coating is starting to peel witch is a shame as I like the feel of that coating. If this peeling continues I may have Ducks mate in white before too long.
kdf9511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:11 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
White Ducks are cool We had some for years.
Be very careful if you decide for the Nude look to not use chemicals or scrapers that will mar the shiny surface.

Note: Making a PEz, "nude" probably voids the warranty
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-18-2010, 02:20 PM   #3
kdf9511
Madman With A Box
kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Well I don't plan on striping it unless this peeling gets a bit worse. It's just sort of upsetting though since I haven't even had this thing a week.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:41 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdf9511 View Post
Well I don't plan on striping it unless this peeling gets a bit worse. It's just sort of upsetting though since I haven't even had this thing a week.
Looks like yours was from the first batch.
1 Week was about the time for it to start showing up

Astak current stock is free of the problem units.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:32 PM   #5
kdf9511
Madman With A Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Looks like yours was from the first batch.
1 Week was about the time for it to start showing up

Astak current stock is free of the problem units.

Great....Maybe I can talk Robert out of one of those metal cases
Advert