Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Which llounge theme needs resurecting?
Llamas, of course! 5 8.06%
Naming Planet Head 1 1.61%
Pandorg 3 4.84%
Otters! 3 4.84%
The Blue One Next to the Fish 7 11.29%
Country polls 2 3.23%
The Poll Fairy is just going to add stuff, anyway, so I'm voting here. 4 6.45%
multiple choice polls !! (what ? poll fairy ? where ???) 2 3.23%
Steve Jordan 3 4.84%
"i blame the australians." 2 3.23%
the original, or the punk rock cover ? 4 6.45%
Adrian, the invisible, inadvertantly violent gibbon 1 1.61%
Snacker of Nations 1 1.61%
Party at Marc's last Tuesday next! 3 4.84%
Vivaldi gets in trouble. Again. 21 33.87%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2010, 05:13 PM   #1
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Which comeback?

We haven't had a llounge wide theme surface in quite a while, so I thought I'd have a poll to decide which comeback tour we need to endorse. Poll coming.

WAIT FOR IT!!!

LINKS AS I CAN FIND THEM TO THE ORIGINS OF POLL CHOICES:
Planet Head
llamas
pandorg (actually, there was another thread where it all started, but it isn't tagged with Pandorg. I blame Steve Jordan.
otters
Australians
Steve Jordan or Steve Jordan
The Blue one next to the fish (alternative ending)

Last edited by pshrynk; 01-08-2010 at 06:13 PM.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:14 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
what poll ?

zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2010, 05:14 PM   #3
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post

WAIT FOR IT!!!
You big tease, you!
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:16 PM   #4
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Huh? Wait for what?

PORTUGAL!!!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:17 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Huh? Wait for what?

PORTUGAL!!!
i guess i know what you voted for !
Advert
Old 01-06-2010, 05:17 PM   #6
zelda_pinwheel

WHAT ???? NO MULTIPLE CHOICE ???????
Old 01-06-2010, 05:18 PM   #7
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i guess i know what you voted for !
Yep. I voted for llamas!

vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:20 PM   #8
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Yep. I voted for llamas!

i knew it !!

(PORTUGAL !!!)
Old 01-06-2010, 05:24 PM   #9
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well, I voted Planet Head 'cos I've no idea what that is and I'd like to find out
Old 01-06-2010, 05:50 PM   #10
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Huh? Wait for what?

PORTUGAL!!!GERMANY
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i knew it !!

(PORTUGAL !!!GERMANY)
Sigh, you people.... so many posts to fix
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:51 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Sigh, you people.... so many posts to fix
we want to keep you busy so you don't get bored !
Old 01-06-2010, 05:52 PM   #12
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Well, I voted Planet Head 'cos I've no idea what that is and I'd like to find out
I suppose I should do some digging and add links to the origins of madness in the original post.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:53 PM   #13
Bilbo1967
Not scared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I suppose I should do some digging and add links to the origins of madness in the original post.
Yes please (like you've got anything better to do )
Old 01-06-2010, 06:06 PM   #14
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I had to vote "pandborg" as it was my first initiation into MR........they told me it was mandatory, but I"m still not sure why I had to run naked under a full moon wearing a rubber chicken and flapping my arms going "cluck cluck cluck".......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:07 PM   #15
Bilbo1967
Not scared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I had to vote "pandborg" as it was my first initiation into MR........they told me it was mandatory, but I"m still not sure why I had to run naked under a full moon wearing a rubber chicken and flapping my arms going "cluck cluck cluck".......
Still, it made an interesting video on YouTube