Device: Sony PRS-505, iPodTouch
Nook FAQs

Here is the compilation of FAQs about nook collected from B&N e-book forum:

To Buy or Not to Buy: Nook Frequently Asked Questions
hkabir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:14 PM   #2
French
Groupie
French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thank you for posting this. It had a couple of pieces of information that made me feel more that it might be the device for me. They confirmed compatibility with adobe DRMd Epub. This should mean library books can be borrowed and this WILL be a deciding factor for me.

Additionally, if I understood this correctly, it sounds like you can have up to 5 other "devices" on your account. In my case my Blackberry and a Nook would be active. So for people that are upset about the "sharing" aspect, if it is indeed family then this seems to be able to be worked out (I think).

The lending thing...I doubt I'll know anyone else with one of these devices, but lending once is still once more than any other reader I'm aware of??

Again, thanks...that was very helpful.
French is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert