Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Mobile Sites

Notices

Old 12-25-2005, 05:14 PM   #1
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
Other Suggestions

As part of my holiday 'projects', here's something I've been meaning to do for a while: Put together a short-list of bookmarks for my Crackberry that I can read at my leisure during the day. Here's what I got:

Ones that came with:

CNN
ESPN
Google
AccuWeather
Yahoo.com
MapQuest
Moviefone

Ones I added:

Hotmail
MobileRead
Slate
Int'l Herald Tribune
WashPost
CBS Tennis
Tennis Week
NYT
Reuters

I feel like I could use a few more news links. Anyone got one for UPI or AP?

Side-bar: I am using my T|3 less and less for news reading lately. It's now become more useful for reference material like IMDB, Wine Guide, Encyclopedia, etc. Ahhhh wireless....
Old 12-25-2005, 05:21 PM   #2
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
What (mobile) link are you using for NYT, Sunshine?
Advert
Old 12-27-2005, 12:29 PM   #3
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
I'm using 2 different ones. Montalvo's, which seem to work now and as we know are awesome parses; and the Avantgo one, which is not optimal.

I just tried looking up the links for you and got sleepy.

If you really want to know them, I'll be happy to type them out, but the above should be enough to go on.