Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 06-16-2009, 03:10 PM   #1
xeijix
xeijix began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smart Q7 Disassembly Request

Anyone with a Smart Q7 willing to disassemble it (and take photos)? Chippy tried it but it seemed difficult to remove the lcd from the rest of the unit and therefore couldn't access the mainboard. I would like to see how the mainboard and battery fits into the chassis for future reference (in case I or others want to replace the battery or mod it wit other stuff.) Thanks
xeijix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 03:12 PM   #2
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Perhaps this will help?

http://www.jiongtang.com/blog/html/s...rt-images.html
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2009, 03:29 PM   #3
xeijix
xeijix began at the beginning.

Device: none
cool. Thanks. I tried looking everywhere for some reference pics. Guess I used the wrong search terms.
xeijix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:11 PM   #4
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
The only reason I found this about a week ago was due to a post elsewhere that mentioned this blog as having SmartQ 7 posts. Just this week there is major entries in search engines about the SmartQ 7, but most of them lead to news entries or Chippy's videos.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote