Notices

Old 05-27-2009, 06:37 AM   #1
sid201
sid201 began at the beginning.

Device: hanlin v3
help !!

Ive taken this post from my thread on the V3 forum -hope thats ok

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47564

OK - I've installed openinkpot--and I'm quite impressed-I'd wish for different fonts but no worries i can sort hat later --only major issue is that when I try to turn the v3 off I get a page of blah blah ending with the line
Requesting system power off
and nothing happens

can anyone tell me how I screwed it up this time ?
I'll be reinstalling the hanlin firmware until I know what's wrong ,but i think I'll return to this soon

thanks

CH
Old 05-27-2009, 06:41 AM   #2
ruskie
Shade
ruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enough

Device: Hanlin Jinke V3ext running OpenInkPot
No screw up that.s normal. It will remain there until you power it up again but it is infact OFF
Advert
Old 05-27-2009, 08:20 AM   #3
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
I don't even bother to turn mine off since the battery life with OI is so good.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:40 PM   #4
sid201
sid201 began at the beginning.

Device: hanlin v3
hmm- i'm not realy happy about that-wish i had the know how to change it-

thanks anyway
Old 05-28-2009, 02:58 AM   #5
ruskie
Shade
ruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enough

Device: Hanlin Jinke V3ext running OpenInkPot
It's in the works from what the developers said. Specifically it'll get done after a rewrite or something like that. Anyway as said the battery lasts WEEKS even if it's always on so pointless to turn off.
Advert