Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-25-2009, 01:38 PM   #1
Beege
Beege began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook
Undo feature

I would first of all just like to thank the Calibre team (kovidgoyal) for all the work and effort put into this great program.

Would it be possible to add a "undo" feature to Calibre? I occasionally type keyboard letters when it is highlighted on a Author or book title and mistakenly erases the title of the ebook. I then have to retype the title of the book back in. An "undo" feature would come in handy for my careless mistakes
Beege is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-25-2009, 01:43 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i do this all the time, beege. however i've noticed that if i just type ctrl + Z (universal keyboard shortcut for undo) while the title is still highlighted my mis-typing is fixed and the title restored. it's not shown in the calibre interface but it seems to work, thank goodness for me and my too-eager fingers.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:11 PM   #3
Beege
Beege began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i do this all the time, beege. however i've noticed that if i just type ctrl + Z (universal keyboard shortcut for undo) while the title is still highlighted my mis-typing is fixed and the title restored. it's not shown in the calibre interface but it seems to work, thank goodness for me and my too-eager fingers.
Great, exactly what I needed. thanks for the tip.
Beege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:12 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
glad to help.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote