Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 03-09-2009, 03:31 AM   #1
fbrzvnrnd
Fanatic
fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ONYX M96
impoverishment of the handwriting after refresh

Hi,

using iLiad for handwriting, I have a problem: when I wrote the result on screen is not great, but accettable. But when I refresh the screen (ex. turn the page), my handwriting become a lot less readable: the grey become a "black or white" (no antialiasing), the resolution seems to be lower, and little note in cursive writing became spotted and often unreadable.
I think iLiad "vectorize" the handwriting to be faster and use less memory, but often the results are too poor. And I do not understand why when I wrote I good a accettable result and after the refresh it is so poor.

Is there a way, using a open source trick, to have a slow (or more memory eating handwriting), but with the same resolution I see when I write the first time?

Thank you

f.
fbrzvnrnd is offline   Reply With Quote