Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Today, 12:14 AM   #1
apastuszak
Fanatic
apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.
 
Posts: 566
Karma: 125599
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Bensalem, PA
Device: Kindle Scribe, Nook Glowlight 4, Apple iPad Pro 12.9"
[Plugin] Cover Image for PocketBook

I really like how KOReader allows me to add banner text to the sleep and power-off screen on the Kindle and Kobo devices. I really wanted to do that on my PocketBook Era Lite.

So, I tasked Claude Code with writing a plugin that lets me set banner text for the sleep screen, the power-on screen, and the power-off screen, like you can on Kindle and Kobo.

After quite a bit of back and forth and troubleshooting, I got it to work! Here is a video of it in action:



Claude CLAIMS this plugin should work on any PocketBook device. But I don't have another device to test it on. I'd love it if owners of other devices could test the plugin and tell me if it works.

https://github.com/apastuszak/coverp...tbook.koplugin

I'd love to add to the list oif "certified" devices it works on.

Last edited by apastuszak; Today at 12:18 AM.
apastuszak is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Actual cover image not showing in Calibre. Shows blank white image instead GalacticHull Calibre 1 08-31-2026 09:26 PM
PocketBook 626 image request for Touch Lux 3/2 internal SD card image ricsan666 Introduce Yourself 0 06-08-2026 08:40 AM
[Editor Plugin] Bulk Image Resizer Plugin eliteart Plugins 11 10-27-2024 03:47 PM
Can I get metadata from cover image? The image is correct but all other data is wrong mydjtl Library Management 1 12-14-2017 05:15 PM
Cover image isn't displaying as cover image Eugene88 Sigil 3 08-15-2012 04:05 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:30 PM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.