|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 2
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Location: Brazil
Device: none
|
Hello from Brazil!
Hi everyone!
I'm Maxbet, from Brazil. I've always enjoyed reading, especially classic literature, and lately I've been spending more time discovering older books and authors I hadn't explored before. Cheers from Brazil! |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grand Sorcerer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 15,830
Karma: 251065365
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Estonia
Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
|
Welcome to MobileRead!
|
|
|
|
| Advert | |
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Grand Sorcerer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 46,326
Karma: 61420445
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Peru
Device: KINDLE: Oasis 3, Scribe (1st), Matcha; KOBO: Libra 2, Libra Colour
|
Quote:
Check out this Reading and Recommendation forum: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Hello from Brazil | paulequilibrio | Introduce Yourself | 3 | 11-21-2023 05:05 PM |
| Hi from Brazil! | Landim | Introduce Yourself | 6 | 04-09-2012 11:17 PM |
| Hi from Brazil | L J | Introduce Yourself | 4 | 09-10-2011 07:45 PM |
| Hello from Brazil | tatoo | Introduce Yourself | 10 | 01-30-2010 10:37 AM |
| Greetings from Brazil | b1gm0uth | Introduce Yourself | 7 | 01-25-2010 02:52 AM |