Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Today, 07:07 AM   #1
ColMac
Connoisseur
ColMac began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 61
Karma: 10
Join Date: Apr 2012
Device: Kindle Fire
Corrupted Database

Hi I opened Calibre this morning to be told there was an update.

So 9.16 was installed. (I didn't install any new plugins today). On opening, it told me my database was corrupted and so I created a new empty one which seems fine.

I have 3 catalogs in total, and it tells me all are corrupted.

Malwarebytes tells me I'm virus clear, CrystalDiskInfo tells me my disk is in good condition.

Seems odd that I have corruption on all 3 at the same time. One hasn't even been opened since I believe Feb this year, I believe the other two may not have been accessed for approx 3 weeks.

I havent looked at my backups yet, but due to the passage of time, they may all be the current version.

Are there any hints/suggestions as to the problem from the attached code?

I did try repairs, but they failed!

Quote:
Corrupted database

The library database at Library\FamiIy appears to be
corrupted. Do you want calibre to try and rebuild it automatically? The
rebuild may not be completely successful.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File line 1363, in execute
File line 223, in resetcursor
apsw.IOError. disk 1/0 error

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File line 39, in _init
File line 914, in upgrade_version_27
File line 1369, in execute
File line 1600, in reopen
File line 1387, in close
AttributeError: 'D8' object has no attribute 'prefs'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File line 1121, in library_moved
File line 290, in _ init
File line 47, in create_backend
File line 600, in _ init
File line 42, in _init
File line 1363, in execute
File line 223, in resetcursor
apsw.SQLError. cannot rollback - no transaction is active
ColMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:53 AM   #2
ColMac
Connoisseur
ColMac began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 61
Karma: 10
Join Date: Apr 2012
Device: Kindle Fire
I have just checked my Backup of my main Catalog and it loads apparently perfectly
ColMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 08:10 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
JSWolf's Avatar
 
Posts: 85,273
Karma: 154365101
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Roslindale, Massachusetts
Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Have you rebuilt the databases?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Corrupted database kamanza Library Management 2 01-20-2023 12:42 AM
Corrupted database Ktz Library Management 3 08-30-2016 09:22 AM
And..... Again my database is corrupted Mondriaan Devices 15 01-16-2016 12:05 AM
Database Corrupted karimnaguib Calibre 2 05-12-2014 09:19 AM
Corrupted database garyft Calibre 3 05-13-2011 02:10 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:41 AM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.