|
|
#1 |
|
Enthusiast
![]() Posts: 37
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2023
Device: none
|
Help creating dictionary from scratch with Pglossary.
I am trying to create a dictionary in stardict format from clean slate with pyglossary.
The easy part is converting a .tab file to .ifo, this creates the three files of stardic t dictionary: Code:
mydictionary.dict mydictionary.idx mydictionary.ifo koreader stardict engine? Are there any steps required to sort dictonary entries as I add them? I am aware that stardict needs some sort of strict order. Pyglossary has also three more stardict formats: StardictMergeSyns StardictTextual But no mention on how to use these. And lastlyo, is it possible to use images in koreader dictionary pop up? Stardict got an option to add audio and images resources. I'd like to include images into the dictionary entries. Thanks in advanced. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Creating dictionary | donMaranzano | Conversion | 6 | 05-31-2013 04:09 PM |
| Creating an ePub from scratch | miquele | Workshop | 4 | 10-04-2012 03:54 AM |
| Creating Dictionary in Epub | Krystl | Workshop | 8 | 04-13-2012 09:58 AM |
| create dictionary from scratch | Gianni | Amazon Kindle | 0 | 05-26-2011 08:29 AM |
| creating dictionary from pdf dictionary | fiaz | Workshop | 0 | 05-15-2011 12:40 PM |