Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Today, 03:35 AM   #1
HerrRossi
Member
HerrRossi began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 10
Karma: 10
Join Date: Jul 2026
Device: Kindle Paperwhite 12th Generation
Question Pocketbook Era Lite / Versa Pro

Hi,
I have a question: is the Pocketbook Era Lite in handling in the menu faster than the Verse Pro ?
(I`m thinking to buy an Era Lite...)
HerrRossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PocketBook Era Lite — 7" B/W on Amazon, $200 rcentros News 41 08-08-2026 01:23 PM
Pocketbook Era Lite device config falknerdominik PocketBook 5 07-19-2026 12:23 PM
Pocketbook Versa Pro vs Kobo Clara 2E lomafor Which one should I buy? 38 11-24-2023 11:40 AM
Versa Pro Power Off Screen ArmadilloPilot PocketBook 4 11-09-2023 05:30 AM
Got my new Versa Pro ArmadilloPilot PocketBook 1 10-30-2023 07:00 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:42 AM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.