Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Viewer

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Yesterday, 12:12 AM   #1
Rohan2217
Junior Member
Rohan2217 began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Laptop
Manually scroll while Read Aloud is active

I want to manually scroll calibre myself while read aloud is active. Currently, the Read Aloud feature auto scrolls/ turns to the next page when the active sentence/word goes beyond the bottom of the screen. I want the auto scroll feature to work as usual, but I also want to scroll manually while it is working. Is there anything I can do in preferences or make changes to viewer.js to make it happen? Any help would be appreciated.
Rohan2217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hello, I have an issue with Read Aloud Alex2033 Introduce Yourself 1 02-24-2025 06:11 PM
Read Aloud error nuget102 Calibre 2 11-03-2024 01:41 AM
Read aloud problem skil-phil Viewer 16 10-20-2024 12:35 PM
Read-Aloud suggestion ElectricOutcast Viewer 0 05-12-2023 10:05 PM
Center read text when auto scrolling and Read Aloud Revolving Pixel Viewer 1 07-17-2021 09:04 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 AM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.