Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Today, 09:34 PM   #1
apastuszak
Fanatic
apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.
 
Posts: 559
Karma: 125599
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Bensalem, PA
Device: Kindle Scribe, Nook Glowlight 4, Apple iPad Pro 12.9"
PocketyBook KOReader Sleep/Power Off/Power ON Screen

I really like the way you can set the sleep screen on a Kindle or Kobo device in KOReader, and really wanted to do this with my PocketBook Era Lite.

My coding skills begin and end with writing Python and Bash scripts for work. A lua hacker I am not.

But I have a Claude subscription. So, I spent the afternoon making some AI slop for KOReader on the PocketBook that lets you set the sleep screen, the power-on screen and the powered-off screen all from within KOReader. No need to go out the PocketBook OS to set this, and it will dynamically change based on which book you're reading.

Here is the plugin in action:

https://i.imgur.com/4w65MYG.jpeg

You need to disable to Cover Image plugin to use this.

I only have and Era Lite to test on. I asked Claude to make it work on any PocketBook device. I'd like people to test it on other models and tell me if it works.

https://github.com/apastuszak/coverp...tbook.koplugin

Again, this is something I vibe-coded. It works for me and adds a feature I wanted.
apastuszak is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kobo: Sleep vs Power Off Danger Kobo Reader 19 05-25-2016 07:19 AM
Touch Sleep and Power? John F Kobo Reader 16 09-14-2012 03:01 PM
Touch Power off vs. Sleep GVC2031 Kobo Reader 12 08-25-2011 11:46 AM
Sleep or Power Off? ltr Kobo Reader 15 12-13-2010 01:52 PM
Sleep mode vs. power off bobotter Amazon Kindle 19 03-07-2009 12:53 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:21 PM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.