Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Today, 10:36 AM   #1
valka
Junior Member
valka began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 2
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Device: dr1000s
Hello

Hello everyone,

my name is Luca and I’m from Italy.

I’ve recently started working again with an iRex DR1000S, which is still fully operational, and I’m very interested in understanding, preserving and extending this old but fascinating device.

I’m currently experimenting with its original development environment, ARM toolchain, USB networking and software integration, and I’ve been going through a lot of the old iRex and MobileRead material.

I joined the forum mainly because many of the most useful technical discussions about the DR1000S seem to have happened here, and I’m hoping to learn from people who used or developed for these devices back in the day.

I’ll also be posting a more specific request regarding old iRex SDK, firmware and source archives.

Nice to meet you all, and thanks in advance for any help!

Luca
valka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:13 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Sirtel's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,763
Karma: 251065365
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Estonia
Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Reply


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:52 PM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.