|
|
#1 |
|
Fanatic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 558
Karma: 125599
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Bensalem, PA
Device: Kindle Scribe, Nook Glowlight 4, Apple iPad Pro 12.9"
|
My Era Lite just got a firmware update
I'm on U710.6.11.2124, release date: 16 Sep 2026, 05:46:39
These are the release notes I grabbed from the screen of the device Core changes
Reading program
Music Player
Browser application
Other improvements
I'm in the US, if that matters |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Enthusiast
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 25
Karma: 10000
Join Date: Oct 2025
Device: PocketBook Era Lite / Clara BW / Glowlight 4+
|
Seems like they did quite a bit of work on this update. How do you like it? Notice anything not running properly since updating?
Haven't had any issues with my Era Lite, so I'm not sure if I want to bother updating if it introduces unexpected problems. |
|
|
|
| Advert | |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Fanatic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 558
Karma: 125599
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Bensalem, PA
Device: Kindle Scribe, Nook Glowlight 4, Apple iPad Pro 12.9"
|
It could just be my mind playing tricks on me, but I feel like it’s a little bit faster than it was before. Other than that, I can’t say I noticed anything, cause I use this almost exclusively with KOReader.
The update broke KOReader. For some reason, the KOReader.app file was missing from the applications folder. I just copied it back over and everything was fine. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| PocketBook Era Lite — 7" B/W on Amazon, $200 | rcentros | News | 41 | 08-08-2026 01:23 PM |
| Pocketbook Era Lite device config | falknerdominik | PocketBook | 5 | 07-19-2026 12:23 PM |
| IQ NEW Firmware 6.8 for Pocketbook ERA !!! | Michal Jancik | PocketBook | 51 | 12-15-2023 08:08 AM |
| NEW UPDATE : Pocketbook ERA 6.7.1555 | Michal Jancik | PocketBook | 2 | 02-01-2023 09:33 AM |
| Pocketbook ERA NEW Update : v6.7.934 | Michal Jancik | PocketBook | 6 | 09-22-2022 02:06 PM |