Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Today, 06:37 PM   #1
Jack X. Faber
Junior Member
Jack X. Faber began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Device: DELL Tower PC (Windows 11)
Hello to all friendly people out there

Hello to all friendly people out there (the others can go to hell)
Beeing an author of adult books since I retired 15 years ago, I am a diligent user of the calibre program, which is a beautiful tool for a writer.

I stranded here, because I want to join "the calibre Forum", which, sad to say, doesn't exist in the Forum-List above.

Am I realy stranded and in a wreckage? Or is there anyone, hwo knows a) what calibre is and b) who knows where (the heck) I could find this calibre Forum?

Or, have I been directed into a dark forest without a compass? Whoa! That would be a thing!

Well then, welcome me or tell me to leave
Jack
Jack X. Faber is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
calibre


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mac people 80% more likely than PC people to be vegetarians RockdaMan Apple Devices 4 04-27-2011 09:33 AM
Free (Kindle) Reaching people under 40 while keeping people over 60 (Christian) arcadata Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links) 0 10-17-2010 07:58 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 PM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.