|
|
#1 |
|
Weirdo
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 1,324
Karma: 13516840
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Wuppertal, Germany
Device: Kobo Libra 2, Tolino Vision Color, reMarkable PaperPro
|
TheStorygraph sync for sideloaded books
I want to start with saying that I found this plugin, but I'm definitely not the engineer behind it. So, here it is:
https://github.com/VictoriaKerr131/NickelStorygraph I was able to install it and since I needed to figure out how to find the user tokens for the KOReader plugin, setup wasn't difficult for me. I set it up to not automatically sync all books (because of the backend sync for native Kobo books) and it ... just works. I was able to link Dungeon Crawler Carl to the edition on Storygraph and it syncs. It's very similar to NickelHardcover, but it has a lot more features on the home screen so it's not just a fork (it does state that is was forked from NickelHardcover). Keep in mind that the plugin doesn't support firmware 5.18+ (yet). |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Weirdo
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 1,324
Karma: 13516840
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Wuppertal, Germany
Device: Kobo Libra 2, Tolino Vision Color, reMarkable PaperPro
|
It seems that installing the plugin disabled the NickelHardcover option. This is unfortunate as KOReader can have both enabled at the same time.
|
|
|
|
| Advert | |
|
|
![]() |
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Sync sideloaded books | cgsmom | Barnes & Noble NOOK | 2 | 11-07-2023 07:37 PM |
| Sync sideloaded books? | rony. | Amazon Kindle | 9 | 10-03-2018 01:30 AM |
| Highlights sync of sideloaded books | bruce_wayne | Which one should I buy? | 1 | 12-20-2016 06:15 PM |
| Sync sideloaded books across devices? | esin | Kobo Reader | 1 | 10-18-2012 12:27 AM |
| Need to confirm that sideloaded books can't sync | Shadowplay | Amazon Kindle | 63 | 07-09-2011 07:07 AM |