Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2026, 03:22 PM   #1
javormate23
Junior Member
javormate23 began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Device: pocketbook w614
Belső SD-kártya képfájlra van szüksége a PocketBook 614W (Basic 2) készülékhez

Hello everyone, @nhedgehog.I am facing the exact same internal SD card failure with my PocketBook Basic 2 (W614) that others. The internal memory has become completely write-protected, and I cannot delete or add books anymore, nor does the factory reset work.I have opened up the e-reader and removed the faulty internal card. I already bought a brand new 16 GB MicroSD card as a replacement.Since my computer cannot properly read the original corrupted card, I was unable to retrieve my firmware version or the original CID number.Could you please help me and share a patched, universal (CID-bypass) internal SD card image (.img) for the PB614W / Basic 2? I would really appreciate it if you could send me a download link via private message.Also, once I get the image file, is it enough to just flash it onto the new 16 GB card using Win32DiskImager or BalenaEtcher, or do I need to follow any other specific steps?Thank you so much in advance for your time and help!
javormate23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
pocketbook 614


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need internal SD card image for PocketBook 614W (Basic 2) copuz PocketBook 6 08-19-2026 03:53 AM
Buy PocketBook Basic 4 bobbers412 Flea Market 0 02-15-2024 04:34 PM
PocketBook Basic Lux 2? skb PocketBook 2 07-15-2022 04:11 PM
PocketBook Basic 4 fearbless PocketBook 0 06-14-2022 03:44 PM
pdf reflow mode on Pocketbook 614W Basic 2 bejkarna PocketBook 3 09-12-2014 06:46 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 PM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.