Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-01-2024, 06:37 PM   #1
Jimbook
Jimbook began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
New computer

Hi brains trust,
I have a new computer and downloaded the latest version of Calibre. How do I transfer my books from the old version to the new one.
Thanks
Jim
Jimbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 07:38 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbook View Post
Hi brains trust,
I have a new computer and downloaded the latest version of Calibre. How do I transfer my books from the old version to the new one.
Thanks
Jim
First step is to read this ==>> How do I move my calibre data from one computer to another? Ψ³

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2024, 08:11 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
What he said.

How many Libraries?
How much customization (non default settings)?

Does the old PC Still work? Or can you remove the HD IF that was not the prob??
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 06:33 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbook View Post
Hi brains trust,
Thanks
Jim
Get a USB stick and copy your preferences and libraries to the USB stick. Then on the new computer copy your preferences and libraries from the USB stick. It's that easy. And you have your preferences as well.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote