Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 10-29-2023, 08:51 PM   #1
ArmadilloPilot
Enthusiast
ArmadilloPilot began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Verse Pro
Smile Got my new Versa Pro

I just opened my new Versa Pro. First thought. The readability is wonderful. My Kindle Paperwhite won't connect, so I can't side load anymore. This is my replacement. So far...so glad.

This is a PB634. But, this is not listed in prefixes of the forum. Because this is a new model?

So much to learn. Have not found the manual yet. I'm sure it's in there somewhere.

How do I tell it I only want English language? I saw many foreign language book options. And I saw the store wanted to charge me in Euros. Can I change that?

Well, got to go see if Calibre well let me sideload from my library. Fingers crossed.
ArmadilloPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 07:00 PM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
It looks like the manual is now available on PocketBook's support site (wasn't there a week ago, or so).

https://support.pocketbook-int.com/f...rse_Pro_EN.pdf

I just buy books from eBooks.com or Kobo or basically anywhere ePubs are sold. Just download the .acsm file (move it to the Verse Pro with Send-To-Pocketbook or via a USB cable) and the Verse pro will do the rest. (Provided you've added your login credentials in the Adobe section).

The European book stores PocketBook wants you to link to don't seem to have many English titles (at least the ones I looked at didn't).

Good luck with Verse Pro. I've got its predecessor, an HD 3 that I like a lot.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert