Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 09-20-2023, 05:51 AM   #1
acw
acw began at the beginning.

Device: Boox page / Kobo Libra 2 / Kobo Forma
Boox page: Calibre does not remember metadata of the books it transferred

I have a column that has a foldername.
When I send books to my Boox Page, they get written to folder {#taal}/{#folderop10}
this all works great, they appear under the Books folder, so using Moon Reader+ Pro I can use that structure.

These two things (folder Boos and the template) are both in the settings of the BOOX driver.

When I want to see the books on the device, I have columns In library, Title, Author, Date, Size, Collections.

Unfortunately, the Collections column is empty and now all books of all collections/series are just ordered by title name, so very difficult to check for a specific series.

There is a driveinfo.calibre and a metadata.calibre on the internal storage
I also have the Kobo utilities, but I assume they don't work on the BOOX Page.

Question: How can I add extra column for Series (and # in series) or at least fill the Collections column for the books in the BOOX Page?
acw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 10:41 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You cant collections are for on device collections, for devices that support this BOOX doesnt. But calibre will match the books you send to the device to books in your library with full metadata which you can see in the library view by searching for ondevice:true with the boox connected.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert