Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-08-2023, 08:26 PM   #1
tamarissa
Connoisseur
tamarissa began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Kindle Fire Not Showing Downloaded Books in Calibre

I have a Kindle Fire (G5) that is not showing the books that are currently downloaded to it in Calibre. It's just a blank screen.
  • I have rebooted the device
  • Both Calibre and the Kindle have the latest software versions installed.
  • Media device (MTP) is selected on the Fire.

What step am I missing to make the books on the Kindle show up in the Device in Calibre?
tamarissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 09:40 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
amazon books are not available over USB connections on fires as I recall. You should download them from your manage my content page on amazon.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2023, 10:03 AM   #3
tamarissa
Connoisseur
tamarissa began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
That's disappointing...

The ones I want to add to my library are not available to download. The vast majority of Kindle books aren't anymore. Nothing seems to work for Kindle since there update at the beginning of the year.

Thanks for letting me know.
tamarissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 10:46 AM   #4
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Even if you can find a way to copy the book files from your Fire tablet you won’t be able to remove DRM from them.
jhowell is online now   Reply With Quote