Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 04-11-2022, 05:14 PM   #1
paul burgess
paul burgess began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
calibre OPDS server

I have been lead to believe that one can configure Calibre to act as an OPDS server but cannot find any instructions how to do this.

My objective is to use marvin 3 ebook reader on my ipad to access my PC calibre library.

Marvin 3 suggests that it can read from Calibre but it just scans endlessly looking for calibre so I thought perhaps OPDS?
paul burgess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 07:24 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Enable the calibre Content server. Take note of the IP address and port. Connect to:
http://ip address:port/opds If you have enabled authentication, enter the user name/password though at least one OPDS client I tried needed authentication disabled before it would work.

See the calibre Content server for more information.

Last edited by chaley; 04-12-2022 at 08:43 AM.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert