Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 09-11-2021, 12:16 AM   #1
bbqncigars
PDA dino
bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, Rooted NC, Voyages(2)
Fire HD10 external storage options?

I tried an SSK wifi drive and returned it due to intermittent wireless connection problems with the drive. None of my wifi devices could keep a connection for more than two minutes with it even after trying everything in the FAQ and online. What I want is to have the tablet able to play anything in the Windoze Music folder that's on my laptop but to be independent of it, therefore a hard drive dedicated to the Fire tablet. The home AV system currently will play anything the tablet is streaming. I would appreciate any tips on how to do this.

TIA,
bbqncigars
bbqncigars is offline   Reply With Quote