Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-24-2021, 03:06 PM   #1
godlich
godlich began at the beginning.

Device: none
Android app to access library on nextcloud and send to kindle

I once used an app which could connect to the library folder of calibre on dropbox and let me transfer single books to my kindle reader.

Can anyone help my memory please?
godlich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 02:24 PM   #2
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
If it is on android you have Caliber Sync or Caliber-go
They synchronize their libraries hosted in the cloud. From there you download the book and mail it to your reader.
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2022, 02:25 AM   #3
godlich
godlich began at the beginning.

Device: none
As info for me:
Calibre-go only supports dropbox, onedrive and googledrive.
Calibre sync supports nextcloud, costs 4,99 USD.
godlich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 05:06 AM   #4
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by godlich View Post
As info for me:

Calibre sync supports nextcloud, costs 4,99 USD.
its worth it. calibre sync is actually properly supported and continues to develop. you can ask for features to be considered and actually get an answer - which is rare in the world of cheap google apps.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote