Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-16-2021, 07:55 AM   #1
saint
saint began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW4
Exclamation My PW4 Kindle's charge increases by itself when not is charging

Hello guys. Yes sometimes when I wake my Kindle up from sleep mode its charge increases %1 or %2 by itself. Its new. Why is it happining? Is it a problem or normal?
saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 08:29 AM   #2
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Some of the parameters the kindle uses to calculate percent charged change with temperature. What you are seeing is normal.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert