Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 02-10-2021, 08:59 AM   #1
BJM170957
BJM170957 began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO LIBRA H20
KFX ZIP FILES

Hi, I have just downloaded a book to my kindle app on my PC and it is in KFX ZIP file format. I have tried to convert this to epub in CALIBRE but it is not removing the DRM. Up until now all files have been in KFX format and they have converted no problem, last conversion was only last week. I know there has been an upgrade to Calibre in the last week so I deleted the KFX files and redownloaded them to see if the new version would convert and it did but still no luck with KFX ZIP file. Greatful for any help.
BJM170957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 10:09 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
MR Rules prohibit us from helping with DRM removal. Go ask where you got your tools from.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert